Swastik Solutions is committed to protecting online privacy and personal information users may provide at its Web site. Because Swastik Solutions must collect certain information from users to provide its services, it has a fiduciary responsibility to protect that information from misuse. Therefore, Swastik Solutions does not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information provided by the users of its Web site(s). Because Swastik Solutions respects the privacy of its Web site users, its Web site(s) are operated in accordance with the following guidelines:
- # Swastik Solutions will explicitly request information that personally identifies its users or allows it to contact them ("Contact Us" and "Free Quote"). Generally, Swastik Solutions requests this information when users contact it online and when submitting a quote request.
- # In addition to responding to the specific requests made by users, Swastik Solutions does use the body of information it receives to assess market trends and business opportunities.
- # Swastik Solutions and its necessary service partners will use its users personal information to provide requested services and to possibly to inform users of new features, services, and products offered by Swastik Solutions.
- # Swastik Solutions may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Swastik Solutions or www.SwastikSolutions.co; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Swastik Solutions or the users of www.SwastikSolutions.co, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of http://www.SwastikSolutions.co/, Swastik Solutions itself, or the public.
- # If at any time a user believes that Swastik Solutions has not adhered to these principles, he/she should contact Swastik Solutions by e-mail at info@SwastikSolutions.co and it will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
- # To read more about privacy policies and procedures on the Internet we suggest that you visit sites such as http://www.ftc.gov/, http://www.epic.org/, http://www.aclu.org/, http://www.privacyalliance.org/ and http://www.eff.org/.